Rako: Pros and Cons
Rako are the leaders in digital dimming technology, providing wired or wireless solutions for new build or retro fit projects.
Lighting plays a very big part in your everyday life, especially at home. Being able to control your lighting for mood settings and different areas such as a home cinema is very important and can change the whole interior at the touch of a button.
- Rako gives you the freedom to personalise light in any space. You are able to control single rooms or whole houses by effortlessly adjusting the lighting for different tasks.
- Well designed with a range of finishes available to suit your interior.
- Lighting can be easily controlled using a handheld remote, wall mounted key pad or table top control which can either be placed in each living space or from a central source.
- Automated controls such as occupancy and daylight sensors can be integrated to avoid waste and to maximise the use of natural light.
- Using dimming technology increases the bulb life. Incandescent and halogen bulbs last up to 20 times longer when used with a dimmer.
- The only con for the Rako system is the high cost. However, you are receiving a well-designed lighting system to suit your requirements so the cost is well worth it.
For more information on the Rako lighting system and whether it is the best option for you, contact IQ Furniture on 01494 722880 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . Book an appointment with one of our technical advisors who will be able to provide the best solutions for all of your smart home automation desires from lighting and sound to projection.